Pokémon World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon World RPG

A Pokemon Forum Based RP Site where every Pokemon is available for capture and can appear in any region!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time To Focus Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro16
Trainer
Trainer
Hiro16

PokéDollars : 97442

Time To Focus Up Empty
PostSubject: Time To Focus Up   Time To Focus Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 8:02 pm

Hiro
17 Years Old
Current Party:
Zuko the Chimchar
Gwyn the Paras
Williams the Egg (Name is a work in progress)

Word Count
Total:
Hiro sighed at the quote as he closed his book, sort of annoyed with the quote. He honestly sort of hated his book of philosophy, feeling like it's not getting him much anywhere in his life and views of the world. He was always labeled as a young genius, which he didn't mind, but sometimes he felt like he didn't understand the world or how people think. Thus becoming the reason why he bothered to open up his philosophy book in the first place. But honestly, he sort of wished he went back on his word to read two pages at least of this book, since he was slowly putting himself to sleep. Luckily, he got to do most of his reading while walking today, which helped a lot. And of course his music. Speaking of music...

Hiro finally took his headphones off and put them around his neck, like usual, and decided to finally take in where he was currently. He finally made it to Pewter City. "So this is the home of the Rock Type Gym Leader, huh?" Hiro mumbled under his breath, really not processing how admittedly far he has made it on his journey in such a short period of time. "Should I challenge the gyms? Or maybe I'm more of a contest type of guy..." Hiro asked himself, sighing. For someone who hated when people didn't have goals in mind, Hiro certainly didn't really have a path to go. Only really an endgame to strive for.

While the trainer was busy doing what he usually did, which was going into deep thought, Chimchar was busy sort of freaking out about making it to Pewter City. He looked around at the few other people with their Pokemon. Chimchar looked up to Paras, wanting to see how she was reacting to the new scenery, though her reaction wasn't what Chimchar really wanted. Paras was sticking out of Hiro's bag in a way so you can only see her head and claws. And, not very surprisngly, she was holding a candy bar that she found in Hiro's bag and was munching away on it, very much in her own gluttonous world.

Hiro finally snapped out of his deep thought session and nodded in determination. "Any other way, I'm not ready for a Gym or a Contest just yet. How about we see if we can make another friend?" Hiro asked his two 'Mon, both of them responding with their signature cry, though one strangely sounded a bit muffled from the food. Hiro smiled. Of course he meant Pokemon and not human friends by the way. If he could go through his whole journey with as minimum social interaction the better. He also wasn't dumb. If he did decide to go the route of taking on the Gyms, he had two options. Either his Pokemon had to get stronger, or he needed to see what other addition he could make to his team. So, Hiro started to look around for any form of wild Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PokéDollars : 99620

Time To Focus Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Focus Up   Time To Focus Up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 1:09 am

Around the trainer and his Pokemon there are various other people going about their business for the day, and a few other trainers chatting amongst themselves. However, there were also Pokemon that were not owned by trainers that felt comfortable wandering the rocky town, as this was just as much their home as it was for the humans that lived here.

To Hiro's right there were two rock Pokemon that seemed to be giggling over something, a Roggenrola and a Carbink. Perhaps they were forming some sort of scheme.

To the left there was a smaller than normal sized Onix just outside of town, that seemed to be practising smashing rocks.

In front of Hiro there was a lost looking Sneasel, that seemed to be out of place as it wandered around with a confused look on its face.
Back to top Go down
Hiro16
Trainer
Trainer
Hiro16

Time To Focus Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Focus Up   Time To Focus Up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 2:39 am

Hiro
17 Years Old
Current Party:
Zuko the Chimchar
Gwyn the Paras
Peak /\ the Egg (Name is a work in progress)

Word Count
Total:
Hiro was very intrigued with the many Pokemon around, liking how different they all seemed. What caught his eye the most was the Onix, but his attention kept on being drawn towards the Sneasel. It felt sort of weird that a Snesal was hanging out here of all places. Hiro didn't say anything to the Sneasel right away, opting to just observe it for right now. Hiro even pulled out his notebook and started taking notes on the Sneasel.

Chimchar wasn't paying much attention to the teen geeking over the Sneasel, since he was happily content with sightseeing the new area. He soon turned back around and started to quickly climb up Hiro, grabbing the, apparently very hungry, Paras. Chimchar then dropped down from Hiro's bag and let Paras down. Paras looked around a bit from where she was standing, and decided that this was too much, well, everything, and skittered towards Hiro's leg, hiding behind him.

The sudden little bump made Hiro snap out of his note taking. He rubbed his eyes and closed his notebook, tossing it back in his bag. "Is it weird that you take notes on how Pokemon act? Nah, you're just doing your part in completing your journey." Hiro thought to himself before catching up to the Sneasel. "Hey, you seem lost." He called out to the Sneasal.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

Time To Focus Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Focus Up   Time To Focus Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 12:38 am

Pokemon Encounter: Sneasel - LvL 9 - M

The Sneasle jumped back slightly alarmed at the human suddenly approaching its location. "SNEA!" It shouted out as intimidating as it possibly could as it jumped into a defensive stance, ready to fight if need be. It hadn't paid attention to what words were said and seemed completely unaware that Hiro was simply trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Hiro16
Trainer
Trainer
Hiro16

Time To Focus Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Focus Up   Time To Focus Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 9:10 pm

Hiro
17 Years Old
Current Party:
Zuko the Chimchar
Gwyn the Paras

Word Count
Total:

Hiro flinched a bit at the sudden outburst. Though, luckily he was very good at keeping calm. He immediately put up a smile and put both of his hands up, as if to say he had no ill intent towards him. Though his partner, Chimchar, didn't feel the same way. Chimchar squinted, not liking that Sneasel was threatening Hiro, and even jumped off his shoulder to fight. That was, until Hiro grabbed Chimchar mid air and held him at his side. Hiro squirmed a bit under his arm before just giving up and pouting. Hiro smiled at Chimchar. "Cool it, Zuko." Hiro soothed, turning towards Sneasel. "I just wanted to see if you were alright. You looked like you didn't know where you were going." He asked the Sneasal.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

Time To Focus Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Focus Up   Time To Focus Up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 4:05 pm

The dark icy Pokemon glared at them for a bit, still unsure about the Chimchar, but it believed the human's words were sincere. The trainer didn't seem to show any ill intent towards him so for now he let his guard down, dropping its arms back by its side as it looked up curiously at Hiro. "Snea." (Lost) was all it said in response to his question at first, before it continued with a bit more detail. "Sneasle, snea, snea sneasel." (I got separated from my trainer.) The Pokemon looked around worriedly, hoping to catch sight of his human, he didn't like feeling so out of place.
Back to top Go down
Hiro16
Trainer
Trainer
Hiro16

Time To Focus Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Focus Up   Time To Focus Up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 9:58 pm

Hiro
17 Years Old
Current Party:
Zuko the Chimchar
Gwyn the Paras

Word Count
Total:

Hiro nodded slowly at what Snesal was saying. Honestly, he didn't really understand what he was saying. But, he was very good at body language. So he just looked at Sneasel a little longer than he would most things to see what he was portraying. He then blinked a little fast in succession, understanding what he was doing. "Are you looking for someone?" He asked. Hiro sighed just a little in annoyance. Hes not one to judge a person, but he still felt like it was sort of irresponsible of someone to lose their Pokemon like this. He stood up and looked around at the other people just walking around. He cleared his throat a bit before calling out. "Hey! Is this anyones Pokemon!?" And waited to see if anyone was going to claim responsibility. He thought just a tiny bit about what would he do if he lost Chimchar or Paras, and immediately shook that idea out of his head. He personally felt like he wouldn't let them get too far without him knowing. "Where was the last time you saw your trainer, buddy?" He asked the lost 'Mon.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

Time To Focus Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Focus Up   Time To Focus Up I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 1:44 am

"Snea!" (Yes.) The Pokemon nodded to his question, before looking around sadly. There was no response to Hiro's call out for the trainer, although a few people looked at him a little perplexed before continuing on with whatever they were doing.  The sneasel thought about Hiro's question regarding the last time he saw his trainer. It wasn't that long ago, they had been about to enter the Pokemon center when something had caught the sneasel's eye and he had wandered off. "Sneasel Snea." (Pokemon Center) it said pointing towards the general direction it thought it was, carefully avoiding the fact that he was lost due to his own actions. Still, the sneasel wasn't entirely sure where the center was, it was only guessing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time To Focus Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Focus Up   Time To Focus Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time To Focus Up
Page 1 of 1