Pokémon World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon World RPG

A Pokemon Forum Based RP Site where every Pokemon is available for capture and can appear in any region!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PokéDollars : 99620

Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)   Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 2:40 am

Pokemon Encounter: Kricketot - LvL 17 - F
Attempt To Befriend:
Chance: 55% - Success (1000 Roll) = 451-1000
Roll for Befriend: 410 - FAILURE
Chance Next Post: 55+ 15 = 70%

Pokemon Encounter: Heracross - LvL 11 - F
Attempt To Befriend:
Chance: 55% - Success (1000 Roll) = 451-1000
Roll for Befriend: 345 - FAILURE
Chance Next Post: 55+ 15 = 70%

Pokemon Encounter: Surskit - LvL 24 - M

Attempt To Befriend:
Chance:
25% - Success (1000 Roll) = 751-1000
Roll for Befriend: 483 - FAILURE
Chance Next Post: 25 + 10 = 35%

Pokemon Encounter: Bulbasaur - LvL 4 - M
Attempt To Befriend:
Chance: 75% - Success (1000 Roll) = 251-1000
Roll for Befriend: 894 - SUCCESS - Offer it a Pokeball and it will take it... If the bugs let it. Mwhahahahaha

The Bulbasaur peered out from the side of the Surskit, eyes wide as it stared at the Oddish before glancing to the boy, back and forth. "He seems nice enough to me." The grass pokemon squeaked adorably. "NO! Don't you remember what happened to us last time!?!" Surskit grunted, pushing the little pokemon back behind him. Heracross and Krickatot moved into position, pulling Bulbasaur back behind them as well. "I'm sorry, but you and your friends should just get out of here. We're not interested so leave us be. I promised to never let Bulbasaur get hurt again, and I plan to keep that promise." Surskit then turned around, pushing the others further back into the hollow stump to protect them from the weather.
Back to top Go down
TheChanceEncounter
Trainer
Trainer
TheChanceEncounter

PokéDollars : 97680

PostSubject: Re: Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)   Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 4:39 pm

Kennedy smiled hearing Bulbasaur happy and interested in meeting his friend, he felt like he'd actually succeeded in doing something that would make Rhydian happy and that enthused him with unbridled joy. This quickly got shot down though when Surskit snapped and stopped Bulbasaur, causing him to frown, he saw Heracross and Kricketot move into position and listened to Surskit's request but wasn't satisfied to let his friend down like that, too many would but not Kennedy. Gaia took a step closer tilting his head to listen to what the hell was taking so long, getting frustrated as the rain continued to fall, and he was stuck here getting absolutely nothing done with his new so-called team.

When Kennedy saw Gaia take a step forward out of the corner of his eye he turned and shook his head, knowing how volatile Gaia seemed to be; not exactly what he needed especially when he was trying to tell them how nice and friendly they were... well most of them. Kennedy then looked back and started to make Rhydian's case to the Surskit, in the hopes of him realizing what he was saying was true `I can't just leave... I know you say I should but I can't... Rhydian has been a really good friend to me honest, the best friend I could ever ask for, and I know he's nice, I promise you he's a genuinely nice boy, and he'd never do anything to hurt Bulbasaur, he looks after all of us, we're his friends, I mean look at Gaia the moody Turtwig, he's not the easiest to be around but... Rhydian won't give up on anyone, not when they put their faith and trust in him. Just give him a chance guys honest, I'm not looking to get into a fight, it's the last thing he'd want, he just wants to meet Bulbasaur and give him a chance to have an adventure, and a family, he genuinely takes care of all of us so well, so... please` he then looked back at Rhydian and back at the Surskit `It would mean the world to him, that's why I'm only asking you to trust us Surskit, I'd never try to force anything` Kennedy then took a breath as though to compose himself.

Rhydian meanwhile was standing there with Amelia still on his shoulder, running his hand through his now soaked hair.. but the rain didn't really bother him, when he got his mind set on something like making a new friend it tended to block everything else out, that's how much he cared "I wonder what Kennedy is saying Amelia..." he stated curious about the prolonged conversation Kennedy appeared to be having, where he was just talking. He'd noticed the Heracross and Kricketot move to protect the Bulbasaur and had felt his heart sink slightly, but he trusted Kennedy, he didn't feel any real right to the Bulbasaur, he just really badly wanted to meet it and maybe give it a chance to join them, every Pokemon deserved the chance to have a family.

Rhydian looked at Gaia "Sorry buddy, I know you hate waiting around and would rather be training but I need to see this through... I promise you we will train, and I will do everything I can to help you get stronger though, because I know that's what you really want, and together we'll show everyone just how strong you really are, starting with the Pewter City Gym Leader yeah?" Gaia paused for a second to think, he was quite annoyed at this wait... and he would rather be training... but he felt like this boy genuinely meant what he said, which only served to confuse him more, he knew Rhydian wanted to help him get stronger but he just couldn't see how, and he refused to be won over that easily. He did however start thinking about things more, I mean it couldn't hurt to give the kid a chance, he wouldn't have been able to take on Gyms without Rhydian so it may be beneficial in the long run to helping him get stronger. Gaia nodded to Rhydian reluctantly, Rhydian could see slight conflict in Gaia's eyes... or was that his anxiety... he shook his head realizing he couldn't be sure and wasting thought on it would only stress him out, so he just smiled and looked back to Kennedy to see how he was getting on; fiddling with an empty Pokeball he retrieved from his pocket, rolling it between his fingers in it's reduced form so not to seem entitled or like he was forcing anything. If anything it was more an effort to get out some of his nervous energy.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)   Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 5:18 am

Attempt To Befriend:
Chance: 70% - Success (1000 Roll) = 301-1000
Roll for Befriend: 24 - FAILURE
Chance Next Post: 70+ 15 = 85%

Attempt To Befriend:
Chance: 70% - Success (1000 Roll) = 301-1000
Roll for Befriend: 196 - FAILURE
Chance Next Post: 70+ 15 = 85%

Attempt To Befriend:
Chance: 35% - Success (1000 Roll) = 651-1000
Roll for Befriend: 922 - SUCCESS

Already Befriended

Surskit seemed conflicted at Kennedy's words, a small bit of hope flashing through them and a tear beginning to swell in its right eye, which it blinked away. With a small sigh the spindly legged Pokemon stepped aside, causing the Heracross and Krickatot to cry out in unison, "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?!" "THINK ABOUT WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!?!" the two yelled, their voices mixing making it difficult to understand what they had said. Surskit looked at the two with a small smile, "I know, we were all abandoned before, but I think this Oddish is telling us the truth." The water bug Pokemon explained, hoping to win the other two over as well. Honestly, he just wanted the best for the little guy, after all he had barely hatched when they were all ditched by their previous trainer in this forest. Apparently they weren't strong enough for them and were no longer necessary. Together the four had struggled to survive, but they had managed to get by. Surskit believed that Bulbasaur deserved a chance for happiness and this may just be it. Still, they would have to convince the other two this was for the best, that wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
TheChanceEncounter
Trainer
Trainer
TheChanceEncounter

PostSubject: Re: Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)   Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 3:50 pm

Kennedy just took in the conversation and listened at first not wanting to interrupt the conversation between the four Pokemon who clearly already knew each other; he just thought it would've been disrespectful to meddle in group politics. Once they had finished talking and he had an opening to speak having taken in the opinions of all parties, he considered how to proceed `I know you're both worried because of what happened, but Rhydian would never ever abandon any of his Pokemon and he'd never abandon Bulbasaur either, we're like his family, I... I don't know if he can take everyone though, he'd want to definitely... but, I don't know if he can, because he's caught Amelia and Gaia and I don't know if he has enough room for everyone... and even if he did take all of you he can only take 6 along with him, with 3 of us already that'd mean someone would have to stay somewhere else as we'd have too many...` he shuffled awkwardly on the spot.

After deliberating for a second on what to do he said `I promise you he'd really look after Bulbasaur, and... maybe he can think of something to help you all too...` he turned around confused before wandering over to Rhydian and looking up to him, starting to natter away. Rhydian looked down at Kennedy as he approached wondering what was going on, he crouched down onto his haunches and tried listening, but... he couldn't understand what Kennedy was saying, however he could feel something was up with them, they were huddled in a tree stump from the rain, they were in a group, and... they were alone. Rhydian thought for a second on how he could possibly help them, he didn't wanna overstep the mark but he couldn't leave them there like that, whether Bulbasaur went with them or not.

Rhydian then had that little light-bulb go off inside his head and he smiled "I got it buddy, whether Bulbasaur comes or not I can't leave them just huddled inside a tree stump like that, not in this weather" he chuckled slightly remembering it, the rain hadn't stopped falling but he'd been so engrossed with the situation before him he'd zoned out and forgotten about it; Rhydian ran a hand through his soaked hair before rising up and starting to head over towards the Pokemon, but instead of going directly to them he went slightly off to the side checking some trees out and thinking. After a few minutes he'd found a few branches, and returned beginning to use some tricks he'd learned both from at the Celadon City gym in the greenhouse environment and from camping with his dad. He carefully used the sticks and a mini hammer in his bag from his tent to knock them in place and build a makeshift structure just behind some bushes so that they wouldn't be seen either from the path.

Once the structure was put up he thought for a moment and dug deep into his bag, pulling out one of his waterproof coats his mum had insisted on packing, but instead of putting it on he wrapped it carefully over the structure and buttoned the top buttons to ensure it held in place, from that he'd made a small makeshift tent for the use of the Pokemon, surely something cozy and waterproof like this would be a nice upgrade from the tree stump they were currently hiding in, and it wasn't as likely to be seen because of where he'd put it, ensuring their safety. He wasn't bothered by the coat being left there, he had another and well, his mum would understand that it was for Pokemon who needed it more than him. Rhydian looked to the Pokemon in the stump and after shaking his head to get the water out of his hair he called over "Hey why don't you guys come and try this instead? It'll be nicer than that tree stump you're in" Kennedy grinned, his friend really was one of a kind, for better or worse.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)   Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 7:29 pm

Attempt To Befriend:
Chance: 85% - Success (1000 Roll) = 151-1000
Roll for Befriend: 911 - SUCCESS

Attempt To Befriend:
Chance: 85% - Success (1000 Roll) = 151-1000
Roll for Befriend: 297 - SUCCESS

Already Befriended

Already Befriended

The group of Pokemon eyed him as he got to work, curious as to what the human was up to. Once he was done they were honestly taken aback, tears filling all of their eyes with happiness as they all took to the new water proof shelter. It wasn't perfect but it was definitely better than what they had, and they could always use their own skills to further upgrade it once the current rain was over. Each of the bug types hugged their grass friend tightly, surskit the last to finish the embrace before gesturing to the little one to join the Oddish. While the rest were strong enough to survive without a trainer, the young one had never known a life of living in the wild, born from an egg that was already owned by the trainer than had ditched them. They all wordlessly agreed and nodded to each other that the little Bulbasaur would be much better off with this incredibly kind human. Without hesitating the Bulbasaur sent his vines out towards Rhydian, wrapping them gently around him as if hugging him to let him know that he would join his party. Once he finished embracing his potential new trainer the grass Pokemon would use its vines to grab a small berry it had been saving for itself and offer it to the train to take as well.

*Obtained Silver Razz Berry*
Back to top Go down
TheChanceEncounter
Trainer
Trainer
TheChanceEncounter

PostSubject: Re: Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)   Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 3:34 pm

Rhydian was taken aback when Bulbasaur hugged him, he felt a tear appear in the corner of his eye, this honestly wasn't why he'd done it but, he was overjoyed with the fact that his efforts had been appreciated and that they trusted him with their little friend. Kennedy wandered over as well clearly happy with how things had gone, he knew Rhydian was amazing and he was glad that the others could see that now too, he wished the whole world would see his best friend in the same way he did. Gaia meanwhile rolled his eyes, though as he done it he did start to wonder, maybe this kid wasn't all bad, sure his methods were... different, but he still got things done at least.

Rhydian looked over at the remaining Pokemon "Thank you, all of you, I promise I'll look after Bulbasaur, I'm glad you like the shelter too" he smiled the tear in his eye rolling down his cheek as he wiped it away with his finger "Sorry I'm being silly, I'm just so happy you're all happy" he crouched down and hugged Bulbasaur back gently so not to accidentally hurt it, with that he reached into his backpack and withdrew a pokeball, Kennedy got happy when he saw it knowing this was when Bulbasaur got the chance to actually join them.

Rhydian then enlarged the pokeball and placed it down on the ground in front of Bulbasaur, not forcing anything, that just wasn't his way, he always wanted his new friends to make that decision to join him of their own free will. Amelia swooped over and landed on his shoulder waving with her wing at Bulbasaur and the others, Rhydian looked at her and laughed "Hey Amelia, sorry for the wait, I know it's raining out here and it's not the best but we'll head onto Pewter City soon I promise" he then stroked under her chin with his finger, Amelia cooing happily at it. Gaia just waiting next to them, eager to get moving as he felt they'd wasted enough time stopped here, even if they had got a new member of the team. Rhydian then looked to Bulbasaur "If you want to join us, I'd really love to have you as a friend, I've always grown up around grass types you see? Back in Celadon City, it gets me all happy being around them, you'll get to see where I came from one day too no doubt" he laughed in a friendly, somewhat childish way, clearly in a really good mood.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)   Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 3:17 pm

Bulbasaur looked excitedly at the Pokeball, this was a chance it didn't want to let slip by. However, before it dove straight in, it had a few things to take care of first. Looking back at his friends the grass Pokemon would whisper something to them, receiving a couple nods in agreement before the Heracross slowly moved away from the shelter that had been made for them and back to the hollowed tree stump. It moved some leaves out of the way that had been piled up inside, revealing an egg. The Bug Pokemon would then flutter over carefully landing in front of Kennedy, arms outstretched with the egg "We all agree, and think your human would take good care of this as well. We don't know what kind of Pokemon it is, as we found it out here all alone and have been caring for it for a few days." Heracross explained before placing it down on the ground before Rydian and fluttering back to their new shelter with a smile on her face. The Bulbasaur then grinned and hugged all of his friends before clicking the Pokeball with one of its vines without hesitation, not even attempting to struggle as the light engulfed its body and drew it inside. A small click could be heard as it finished entering, signifying the successful capture.
*YOU OBTAINED A MYSTERY EGG*

*YOU CAUGHT BULBASAUR*
(Please include your choice of nickname in your next post, or simply say you don't give it one)

Slot 4:
Bulbasaur
Nickname:
-
Ability:
Overgrow
Level:
EXP: 0/4
Moves:
Tackle - Level 1
Growl - Level 1
HP (Health Points):
MP (Move Points):
Happiness: 30
Held Item
Muscle Band

Slot 5:
Mystery Egg
EXP: 0/50

For Moderation Purposes:

Last edited by Pokomon on Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheChanceEncounter
Trainer
Trainer
TheChanceEncounter

PostSubject: Re: Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)   Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 4:06 pm

Rhydian's became confused for a brief moment as Bulbasaur wandered off to talk with his friends, he understood that he'd want to say goodbye but it seemed like something more, which caused all the more confusion when Heracross emerged with an egg holding it out towards him. Rhydian opened his mouth to try and speak but didn't know what to say or do, he instead looked at Kennedy who was listening intently to what Heracross was saying a large smile appearing on his face `Really?` he asked `That's so nice, and Rhydian would definitely look after it, I promise he's just super sweet so he'd probably put the egg before himself actually` he laughed happily knowing how his best friend could get.

Kennedy then looked at Rhydian smiling and nodded to him as if to indicate it was okay to take the egg from Heracross; a tear appeared in Rhydian's eye "Th... thank you" he managed to get out "Sorry I cry so much, it probably looks terrible" he wiped away a tear with the back of his hand and tried to compose himself which didn't exactly work but you could visibly see his efforts and no one could fault him for showing a bit of compassion... well almost nobody; Gaia looking on and rolling his eyes yeah he got an egg and what? he thought to himself clearly thinking Rhydian should pull himself together, not that he'd openly say that in front of Kennedy, the strong little guy seemed protective of him and it was easier not to cause issue.

Rhydian then took the egg from Heracross gently holding it in his arms as he looked at the markings on it trying to figure out what it could be before deciding whatever it was he'd love it, after all this was to be the newest member of his family. He then watched as Bulbasaur entered into the pokeball, everything was starting to feel a bit overwhelming and he felt slightly light headed, but powered through rubbing his head as the excitement began to bring a pressure headache which wasn't the most comfortable, however he was able to handle it.

He picked up the pokeball with his right hand and hugged it close "Welcome to the team little buddy" he said without moderating his volume, meaning everyone would hear. He tossed the pokeball into the air and called out "Come on out Forrest!" the pokeball twirling in the air before opening up and summoning out the newly named Forrest in a flash of white light, Forrest stood there and blinked a couple of times before realizing he was out of the pokeball, this trainer wasn't like the rest, he seemed to actually like having his Pokemon around him, instead keeping them all shut away, and that made Forrest feel all warm.

Rhydian beamed at Forrest "I hope you like your new name Forrest, I just wanted to make sure you never forget where you came from, no matter how far we get, this way you'll never forget your friends either" Forrest's face lit up, Rhydian really was one of a kind. With that Rhydian pulled his backpack back onto his back, clipped Forrest's pokeball onto his belt, hoisted the egg into his arms, and with his right arm waved at the Pokemon that were staying behind "Thank you all so much, I promise I won't let you down, I'll make sure to look after Forrest really well! I hope one day we meet again" he called, as he looked to Amelia saying "Right let's find the city Amelia, and get out of this rain" he laughed "sorry it took so long guys but alls well that ends well" Amelia took off from his shoulder and started to lead the way, Rhydian and the rest of the gang following, Kennedy and Forrest keeping a close step to him walking alongside, whilst Gaia ever the lone Turtwig trailed behind just glad to actually be moving again. They continued on towards the city determined now to get out of the rain, rest up and then tomorrow they'd find the gym and show the gym leader just what they were capable of; show everyone what he was actually capable of....
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)   Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 4:27 pm

As the drizzling rain continued it didn't take too long for the group to find themselves out of the woods, the trees became less dense. As the day was drawing to an end the group would see the lights of the nearby town flickering not too far away at all as the evening sun shone from the west, only barely visible through the clouds that were pelting down on them that glowed a bright orange red due to the setting sun. There was still a little stretch from the forest to the town, but it didn't appear that anything would block them or keep them from reaching their goal. Darkness was settling in though, so they would need to pick up their pace if they were to reach the town before nightfall.
Back to top Go down
TheChanceEncounter
Trainer
Trainer
TheChanceEncounter

PostSubject: Re: Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)   Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 4:42 pm

Rhydian began to get nervous of the approaching darkness that started to spread across the sky, he'd been afraid of the dark for as long as he could remember and he hated it but, what could he do. Rhydian sighed slightly annoyed at himself for being this way, he then noticed the flickering lights of Pewter City in the distance, they weren't far now at all it was the last stretch, but they'd still have yet to find the Pokemon Center when they got there which worried him... what if it was closed.. what if they didn't have a room?!... what if... no he stopped himself, he couldn't let his friends down so he just had to handle this as best he could, after all he wasn't alone at least.

With that he clutched the egg tightly to his chest looked around at his friends, and said "Look it's Pewter City in the distance, we're not far now and we gotta find the Pokemon Center before nightfall, let's go guys!" and began to jog in the distance of the city picking up his pace, Kennedy only had little legs but was surprisingly quick for a little guy, and Forrest found running fun, like it was a game, Rhydian was definitely gonna be fun to be around, no doubt about that. Amelia continued to lead the way despite them having the city in sight as it was a nice feeling to be able to fly as freely as this, she'd never expected this much freedom from being a part of a trainer's team.

Gaia meanwhile grunted annoyed whyyyyy did they have to jog, what was this kid's problem? Like seriously first he makes him wait around in the rain just so they could pick up a kid and an egg, like some sort of Pokemon kindergarten, then he decides jog of all things?! It wasn't his fault they'd stopped and it was getting closer to night time. He began to try keeping pace clearly irritated at the whole situation, grumbling away to himself whilst he jogged in his efforts to keep up. Rhydian overheard Gaia saying something but couldn't make it out... it didn't sound happy though, he frowned biting his lip awkwardly... Gaia was seriously gonna be a hard nut to crack if they were ever going to make a good team... or become friends... which seemed increasingly less likely as time passed.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)   Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 1:30 am

As they ran towards pewter they passed a few bug type pokemon that seemed to be enjoying the night, regardless of the weather. There were three Joltik that seemed to be splashing each other with puddles and two Illumise doing some sort of dance in the air together, all of them seemed to be quite happily ignoring the group rushing towards the town.

It wasn't long before the group found themselves on the outskirts of Pewter. The streets seemed fairly empty, but that was no surprise considering the weather and time of day. However, there were a few people with umbrellas and their Pokemon finishing up some shopping and what not, before retiring to their homes for the cool evening ahead.

(OOC: Going to assume you would not be interested in either of those Pokemon. Also assumed you're done with the forest for now and want to be in Pewter after next post. If any of this is wrong just message me and I'll change it.)
Back to top Go down
TheChanceEncounter
Trainer
Trainer
TheChanceEncounter

PostSubject: Re: Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)   Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 4:34 pm

- Topic End -

Topic Stats:
Word Count - 9,874

WC Based Exp gain:
Kennedy - 9,874 words - 197 exp - Level 17 - 22 exp remaining
Amelia - 7,969 words - 159 exp - Level 17 - 21 exp remaining
Gaia - 5,357 words - 107 exp - Level 19 - 3 exp remaining
Forrest - 1,109 words - 22 exp - Level 7 - 6 exp remaining
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Admin
Avaritia

PokéDollars : 97990

PostSubject: Re: Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)   Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:13 pm

END OF TOPIC BREAKDOWN

Kennedy has gained 197 exp! He is now level 19 and has learned Acid, Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, and Mega Drain in the process. He is already at max Happiness, so none has been applied.

Amelia has gained 159 exp! She is now level 18 and has learned Quick Attack, Air Cutter, and Roost in the process. Her level gain has caused an increase of 126 happiness, capping her at max happiness of 100.

Gaia has gained 107 exp! He is now level 19 and has learned Curse in the process. His level gain has caused an increase of 70 happiness, capping him out at max happiness of 100. At this level, Gaia is able to evolve and you are free to roleplay this if you choose to!

Forrest has gained 22 exp! He is now level 8 and has learned Vine Whip in the process. His level gain has caused an increase of 26 happiness combined with an experience gain happiness of 4, totaling a gain of 30 happiness. This now makes his happiness 60.

Your Egg has gained 17 exp toward its hatching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)   Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planting the Seeds of Adventure (Rhydian Carver)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2