Pokémon World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon World RPG

A Pokemon Forum Based RP Site where every Pokemon is available for capture and can appear in any region!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scarlett's Journey Begins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PokéDollars : 100220

Scarlett's Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 10:23 pm

Scarlett Adams

Trainer Class: Coordinator/Breeder
Post WC: 398
Total WC: 398

Scarlett was far from home, her parent’s PokeTech company had been undergoing some research in the Kanto region lately due to an influx in rare pokemon sightings in particular locations. They were working alongside the local Professor, named Oak, in order to help gather information and run diagnostics using their incredibly advanced technology. This all meant very little to the brown and pink haired girl as she tied her long, thick hair into a ponytail with a white scrunchie. While they were visiting her busy with their work, she had decided to explore the surrounding neighbourhood, interested to see what kinds of Pokemon lurked in this strange place. Beside her strolled what appeared to be a Skitty, however, anyone that knew Scarlett knew better. The creature was none other than a Ditto, called Strawberry, or just ‘Berry’ for short, that had transformed to appear as another pokemon without the need for there to be one around.

A technique Scarlett had trained her pokemon in over a long period of time. While most of the pokemon it copied with its transform ability were met in person, allowing the creature to mimic and remember it easily, it wasn’t always possible to find pokemon to practice this with. Therefore Scarlett had used her resources and connections with the PokeTech company to find and use pokemon manuals and holograms in order for the Ditto to learn how to change shapes of Pokemon he had never met in person and hold them indefinitely. It had taken quite some time, but it was more than capable of holding becoming a vast array of Pokemon now, something the duo were quite proud of.

As they strolled around small town, Scarlett decided to head out search around some of the outskirts, hoping to catch a glimpse or two of various pokemon. Her trusty Berry sniffing about as it seemed to catch the scent of something not too far away and cried out adorably to let the girl know.

“Oh, you smell something do you?” Scarlett asked with a wide grin, “Then lead the way!” she exclaimed as Berry dashed off towards some nearby bushes, the young maiden following closely behind. Upon moving past some shrubbery, the duo found themselves in a small forest like area, with various types of trees here and there. Scarlett’s dual-coloured eyes scanned around, searching for whatever Berry had managed to track.
ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PokéDollars : 98773

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 5:52 am

To their left:
A Buneary holds a 15-inch rope in front of himself, hands together, and elbows close in to his body. He places the rope behind him and turns the rope over his head. Under his toes, he catches the rope and lifts it up his heels and lets it out from underneath his paws. He repeats the movements until he becomes comfortable spinning the rope and catching it under his feet.

It appears Buneary intends to play jumping rope. Few more repetitions and practice jumping and Buneary is flawlessly jumping up and down as the rope goes over and under him.

There is a tree behind Buneary. Behind this tree emerges a Teddiursa who hastily gets in front of Buneary to watch. Soon, Buneary hands over the rope to Teddiursa. It appears Buneary is teaching Teddiursa how to play jumping rope!

To their right:
Multiple berries rapidly drop down from a tree in rapid succession. A Munchlax swallows one berry after another, consuming all of it in mere seconds. Then, a Patrat jumps from the tree branch and lands to the grass next to Munchlax. Body language shows they are friends. They exchange gratitudes and move on to the next tree.

It appears Buneary is gathering food for his gluttonous friend!
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 6:17 am

Scarlett Adams

Post WC: 256
Total WC: 654

Scarlett’s eyes lit up at the sight of the two duos of Pokemon going about their day, honestly it was surprising to see so many adorable creatures at once, she didn’t know where to start. The young woman was still trying to decide when it appeared Berry had made the decision for her. While initially the Ditto was interested in all the food, it didn’t wish to take any from a Munchlax. Berry remembered once trying to do so before, the resulting chaos that had occured from such a thing was not something it wished to do again, that was for sure. Instead it looked excitedly over at the Buneary and Teddiursa playing with the rope, an activity that certainly looked enjoyable. However, in Berry’s current form it didn’t possess the correct type of limbs for such a game. The Ditto started to glow as its body transformed, mirroring the appearance of the buneary before strolling over with a huge grin, attempting to join the duo in their activity.

Scarlett giggled at the sight of her precious companion attempting to make new friends, it was something she also wished to do. Carefully and slowly the young girl would also approach the duo playing jump rope, attempting to look as non-scary as possible as she did so before sitting down a few meters from where the Pokemon were playing. “Hi there, cuties.” Scarlett would coo attempting to get their attention, hoping to make friends with the two adorable creatures before her, smiling as sweetly as she could.

OOC: Attempting to befriend Buneary and Teddiursa.
ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 7:06 am

Teddiursa - Lv. 3 - Female
Buneary - Lv. 4 - Male

The bunny and the bear gave the approaching duo a suspicious stare. Copying the Buneary's form was not a good move. This Buneary did not look like any Buneary from around the area. That raised their suspicions, and the anxiety showed through their faces. The absence of a hostile, combative stance revealed their inexperience in combat.

When they saw the approaching human behind this strange Buneary, the two wild Pokemon bolted. In their haste, they forgot their toy. Buneary realized it and stopped while Teddiursa kept running.

Buneary took three quick footsteps back towards the toy but stopped as he wondered if it's worth the imminent danger. Teddiursa noticed she left her friend behind and she halted, turned around, and watched from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Scarlett Adams

Post WC: 293
Total WC: 947

Scarlett grew disheartened as she noticed the Pokemon seemed afraid of her, but when she thought about it she had never really met wild pokemon before. They had always been domesticated already, perhaps wild ones were more cautious than their captured counterparts? Still she would not let herself be deterred she was determined to make them her friends, she just wasn’t sure how to go about it. Scarlett had never really made friends before other than Berry and he had loved her from the day they met, so she was stumped as to how to get them to like her.

As she sat thinking her Ditto had already began taking action. The fake buneary picked up the jump rope, smiling kindly while holding it out to give it back to the real one as a gesture of good will. Hopefully, it would not be too afraid, honestly Berry just wanted to play with the duo, they had appeared to be having so much fun. Scarlett watched her Pokemon, proud to call herself his trainer, he was such a kind soul. Not only that but he seemed to be far superior at attempting to make friends than she was herself. Honestly she was not the most well equipped when it came to conveying her feelings and motivations but Berry was indeed a great teacher, even when he wasn’t meaning to be.

Still she was unsure just how the two Pokemon would react given the situation. Would they come back to play jump rope with Berry, or would they simply run off, leaving the poor Ditto all alone? Scarlett really hoped it would be the former of the two options, she would hate to see her beloved partner upset should they choose to run away.

OOC: Attempting to befriend Buneary and Teddiursa again.
ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 9:52 pm

Teddiursa - Lv. 3 - Female CAPTURED!!!
Buneary - Lv. 4 - Male CAPTURED!!!

The wild Pokémon’s anxiety intensified when Berry picked up the rope, then gradually dissipated when he held it out to them. As a result, there was a short standstill.

Buneary looked back to his friend, who slowly walked back to his side. They mumbled to each other and their words were inaudible to Berry and Scarlett. Suspicious glances were once more given to Scarlett and Berry before they bit the bullet and slowly approached Berry. The toy was just too precious.

Being a wild Pokémon, they barely ever get anything new to play with. To anyone else, it's just a strand of rope. To them: it meant so much more.

Paw in paw, the two friends approached Berry. Buneary grasped the rope and spent a few seconds just holding on to it. She must have been waiting if there would be a cheap sneak attack. When all observation pointed to the contrary, Buneary tugged the rope and held it to himself with both hands.

Teddiursa cried out in sudden awe, her eyes focused on the human's oddly colored eyes. The colors don't match! The teddy bear gestured for her to come closer so she could see her pretty eyes much closer.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 10:14 pm

Scarlett Adams

Post WC: 316
Total WC: 1263

"Huh... me?" Scarlet blinked bewildered by the Teddiursa's sudden interest in her. Slowly she approached, afraid if she made any wrong movements it would scare them away again. However, as she drew closer it seemed that the bear like Pokemon simply wished to gaze into her heterochromian eyes. "Oh!" The young girl exclaimed kneeling down in the grass and opening her eyes wide so it could get a better look at the two toned eyes. "They're pretty unique, aren't they?" Scarlett grinned as she realised it seemed she was starting to become friends with the teddy Pokemon. She had had teddies as a child, but none that were living and breathing. They were all just stuffed toys, it would be amazing if she could bring this one along on her adventures.

Meanwhile it seemed that Berry was getting along quite well with Buneary, encouraging it to show him how to use the rope to skip. "Oh this is lovely, you two are so adorable!" Scarlett giggled, as she sat cross-legged urging the wild Teddiursa to sit on her lap for some cuddles. Honestly it just looked like the cutest, most snugly creature. The multi-coloured haired girl gasped, "That's it, you're name will be Snuggles! How does that sound to you?" Scarlet asked, before rummaging through her belt, unclipping the pocket to take out a couple Pokeballs. "If you'd like I'd love to spend more time with you." Scarlet smiled at the Teddiursa, offering it to jump inside the ball in her left hand if it wished to join her. "Oh and you're more than welcome to come along as well!" she pipped up, addressing the Buneary, "I wouldn't want to split up two great friends like you. If you come with me I can be sure you'll always be together!" She finished, offering the second ball in her right hand out to the bunny like Pokemon.
ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 10:48 pm

A smile curved on Teddiursa's face when Scarlett obliged. She held the human's cheeks with each paw and peered closer still with that bewildered look at her face. Her head nodded up and down in response to Scarlett and she said, "Unique! Unique! I'll name your left eye 'Bleep' and the other eye 'Bloop!'"

Buneary's anxiety had totally dissipated at this point and comfort replaced it. He agreed to teach Berry how to play. First, he showed Berry how to hold the rope properly, showed how to jump, then did a few jumping sessions. Eager to see how his new friend play, he held the rope back to Berry.

Teddiursa excitedly sat on Scarlett's lap and felt at home. She curled up into a ball and made cute noises as an expression of affection. Her new name sounded pleasant to her, "Snuggles! Snuggles!"

However, camping inside a Poké Ball did not feel pleasant to the two. They shook their head in refusal and quickly jumped back to each other to cuddle. Then, Buneary spoke, "But, we love being near each other! And we love being outside! Can we stay outside?"

(OOC: Deducting two Balls from your bag. Hold on.)

Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 11:09 pm

Scarlett Adams

Post WC: 388
Total WC: 1651

At first Scarlett was a little disheartened as the two refused to enter their balls, however, when they spoke up she realised why. A small gentle smile appeared on her face, "Of course, I would never force my friends to do something they don't want to!" The girl explained calmly, "Now I think about it, I don't think Berry has ever been in a Pokeball since the day I got him." Scarlett giggled, "That was over seven years ago!"

At the mention of his name, Berry leapt into his beloved trainer's arms, showing the other two how close and best of friends they were, just like the Buneary and the Teddiursa were. "Well, if you're happy to come with me, I promise to always protect you as best as I possibly can. I'm sure in time we can all help each other grow stronger as well." she proclaimed proudly. It was strange moments ago Scarlett and Berry had been a duo, but now they were a quartet! She finally had a proper squadron, perhaps her dreams and ambitions of being successful without her parent's aid wasn't just a fantasy after all. Of course she was never strong when it came to tactics and battling like most trainers were, but she was sure there was some other way she could spread her name and become famous without the need to force her friends to fight.

Scarlett sat thinking for a moment, if she recalled correctly there were there people that called themselves 'coordinators'. Perhaps she could do some more research into what exactly that entailed. She had seen some events broadcasted on the TV a few times, but she was been far too busy spending time with Berry to ever be bothered idling in front of a screen. "Well if you two would still like to join me in my adventures you should follow me. Unfortunately we must be heading back to my parents now, they will be wondering where I am and where I've been." Scarlett sighed as she thought over everything. So far her mother and father had been rather reluctant to let her explore the world on her own, but maybe after they saw she was able to make some new friends by herself they might allow her to finally travel like she'd always dreamt of.
ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Last edited by Pokomon on Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 11:32 pm

The path itself back to her parents has nothing of importance. It is what's happening on the sides that's eventful. Although only the observant would see these events.

From a distance to the far right, a Rowlett is protecting a Yanma from an offending Marill.

From a distance to the northwest, a Bulbasaur is sleeping next to a Deerling.

Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 6:57 am

Scarlett Adams

Post WC: 318
Total WC: 1975

While Scarlett was in a bit of a hurry, her two new Pokemon and Berry beside her, she stopped to stare at the sleeping Bulbasaur and Deerling nearby, her eyes sparkling at how adorable they were. She didn't want to wake them but she also didn't want the opportunity to make new friends slip by. While the commotion to her far right caught her attention for a minute she had just promised her new companions she would never force them into fighting if they didn't want to and she didn't want to interrupt their fight, after all she didn't know what or why they were arguing and it wasn't her place to step in and break up a fight between wild Pokemon.

Instead she found her way wandering to the North West, where the two sleeping Pokemon were resting in the grass. Slowly and quietly she crept close by, trying not to wake them up and startle them. Buneary and Teddiursa stood behind her, curious as to what she might be planning. Scarlett turned to her the duo and held up her left index finger to her mouth to indicate to them that they should stay quiet. Berry then transformed, glowing as he changed to mimic the appearance of the Bulbasaur. The Ditto then used its vines to gently nudge the grass type awake, leaving the Deerling to sleep for now, its face completely peaceful as if it was enjoying a lovely dream.

Should it wake up Berry would then attempt to make friends with the plant Pokemon. Firstly he would apologise for waking him up so abruptly before smiling kindly and asking if the Bulbasaur and his friend would like to join their team. Mentioning how kind Scarlett is as a trainer and how much he enjoys being by her side. Something that made the young girl smile in response as she listened in to their conversation.
ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 7:21 am

Bulbasaur - Female - Lv. 5
Deerling - Male - Lv. 13

Groggy, Bulbasaur sluggishly gets up and whisks herself awake. Her droopy eyes look at Berry and company. Waking up to this group asking if she would like to join their team is too much to process all at once for someone who had just woken up. She takes a few seconds to process what just happened, then politely declines the offer.

The sound of their conversation wakes up the Deerling next to her. He cheerfully greets the group and reveals that, in fact, they already belong to someone else.

Speak of the devil, as they say, for there is the sound of approaching footsteps behind Scarlett and her group. It is a kid, about 10 to 12 years of age. He's wearing a yellow cap, blue shirt, and orange shorts.

"Uhhh, hi?" His soft voice addresses Scarlett. The boy has a curious look on his face. Bulbasaur and Deerling walk over to his side and affectionately snuggle up to their trainer.

Then, the boy's face lights up in realization and says, "WAIT! You're a Pokémon Trainer, aren't you? Our eyes met! That means we have to fight!"

Scarlett could talk her way out of this one, there is no greater power that will magically smite them if they do not follow that rule, anyway. But, the excited smile on the kid's face and the passiveness on the faces of his Pokémon would seem as if a battle is inevitable.

Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 8:18 am

Scarlett Adams

Post WC: 377
Total WC: 2352

"Oh um... I'm not really a fighter or anything." Scarlett mumbled, a little afraid of the boy's enthusiasm. "I'm actually considering becoming a coordinator though." She attempted to explain, hoping to diffuse the situation entirely.  Naturally, she was rather afraid, she wasn't used interacting with people other than her house servants and parents. Everyone else she just sort of avoided most of the time. Scarlett looked down at her recently obtained Pokemon, they hadn't really undergone any training or anything yet and she wasn't willing to put them in harms way after just promising never to force them to fight if they don't wish to. Her eyes quivered as she looked at him a little worried, trying not to shake at the idea of battling.

Berry noticed his trainer's uneasiness, his eyes showed determination to help calm her, but he wasn't entirely sure how. After copying the Bulbasaur he was fairly certain they were still weakish and he could potentially beat them in a battle if it should come to that. As his eyes scanned over the Deerling however, he wasn't too sure. The deer Pokemon appeared to be far stronger than any of Scarlett's team and Berry was fairly certain they wouldn't stand a chance. The ditto's mind raced a mile a minute, trying to find a solution. Some way to make the boy understand Scarlett's situation. As he raised the vines of his copied body he realised he might know just the thing. A TICKLE BATTLE! Slowly he moved one of his vines closer to the boy, attempting to tickle his sides.

Scarlett's eyes widened as she watched, tickle fights were something that the two of them greatly enjoyed while growing up together. Her face lit up as the prospect, "Ah! How would you feel about a tickle battle?!" she exclaimed excitedly, "You and your Bulbasaur vs me and my Ditto. Our Pokemon will attempt to tickle the opposite trainer and whichever of us falls over first in a fit of laughter is the loser!" Scarlett explained, she figured the rules were fairly simple and she had trained her body over the years. While she was still rather ticklish, she was pretty decent at maintaining her posture and balance for a long period of time.
ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 10:30 am

"Aw," the boy frowns. He crosses his arms as he recalls everything he learned from Trainers School about rules of engagement. "Hmm... well, okay..." Although the frustration is quite obvious on his face.

"Eh?" The slowly approaching vine catches his attention. When it rubbed against the sides of his tummy, he couldn't help but grin as his body flinches in response. He sidesteps and then his Bulbasaur giggles.

Bulbasaur and her trainer lock eyes. "...Nooo." The smile on Bulbasaur's face widens into a grin, to which the boy reacts, "Oh, no, no, no, no!"

The two giggle, followed by Deerling chuckling to himself. It appears there's something here, perhaps some inside joke that only they understand. Deerling takes it upon himself to explain what's going on. "If you're confused, Bulbasaur likes to prank us by randomly tickling us in our sleep."

"Ah, yes. That's true," the boy confirms. "It appears we've found one of your kind. You better not disappoint," he jokingly adds.

Bulbasaur gets in position, dangling her own vines in mid-air. "Whenever you're ready..."

"Hold on!" The boy interrupts. "Did you just say 'Ditto'? That's a Ditto?" He observes Berry then realizes something as he turns to his Bulbasaur, "Then, you possibly have the upper hand! You have better control and familiarity with your vines than your impostor!"

"You bet! Ah, since you've already made your move... here's mine!" Bulbasaur darts one vine towards Scarlett's rib and another to her sides.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 9:52 pm

Scarlett Adams

Post WC: 322
Total WC: 2674

"YAY" Scarlett cheered glad they had found an alternative to forcing her friends to fight. In her opinion this way they were working together with their Pokemon, one on offense and one on defense.  All she had to do for a victory was be able to withstand the enemy Bulbasaur's tickles to win. While she was confident in her abilities to remain standing while playing this game with Berry, she was uncertain how she would stand up to the enemy. From what the boy had mentioned it seemed this Bulbasaur was particularly excited and well versed in such an action. Still, she wanted to show to her new teammates that they had nothing to fear and she would protect them.

Honestly, BunBuns and Honey Snuggles were just in shock over the whole ordeal. They had anticipated some sort of horrific stand-off now they were just confused. However, they were quite happy to simply be watching the battle of Bulbasaurs tickling trainers. It seemed that Scarlett was keeping her promises and that made them feel even more comfortable in their choice to follow her. Their trainer was obviously willing to put in the time and effort to help support them and would even battle in their place. They couldn't have been more pleased, as they began cheering for Scarlett on the sidelines as the two duos faced off.

Scarlett braced herself as she saw the vines of the enemy Bulbasaur fly towards her, readying herself for impact. As they gently touched her side and ribs she attempted to stifle her laugh and contain herself, wriggling a bit at just how gentle the vines really were being, causing it to be an extremely sensitive sensation. However, for now she managed to stand her ground, while Berry reacted in return, gently aiming one vine for the boy's left side and the other for right under his right arm, going straight for the ultimate tickle spot!
ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 3:51 am

The boy smiles in anticipation at the approaching vines. Sense of self-preservation nudges him into grabbing the vines, but that might count as cheating. Instead, he squeezes his arms into the sides of his body, leaving as little room as he could for the opponent's vines.

"This is allowed, right?"

He feels the vines grinding against his arm, trying to squeeze through it. But, it doesn't seem to work well.

"I don't think so?" Deerling replies with uncertainty.

"Aw, fine!" the boy outstretches his arms and the vines rub against his left side of stomach and right ribs. Incidentally, his ribs are sensitive to tickling. "Hmmph!" He shuts his mouth tight, trying his best not to let a chuckle escape.

Meanwhile, his Bulbasaur swiftly switches her focus to somewhere else. One vine goes for Scarlett's left armpit and the other snakes behind her and rubs against the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 3:13 am

Scarlett Adams

Post WC: 376
Total WC: 3050

Scarlett can't help but start to bend her knees ever so slightly, the tickling bringing a small tear to her eye as she tried to contain herself. She let loose a few giggles here and there, especially as the Bulbasaur switched tickle locations, which had caught her by surprise. Still, she persisted, forcing herself to remain standing strong, she needed to show her new friends that she could keep them safe, even from a tickling threat! Berry, glanced at his trainer, he knew her limits from playing this game so many times and she was definitely getting close to completely collapsing. Well, then. He would have to pick up his game if they had any real chance at victory. Quickly Berry started tickling with intense speed, still careful to be as gentle as possible as he quickly swapped locations around the boy's body, hoping to find his most ticklish location as fast as possible. Once he was able to do so he would focus solely on that, the boy could surely only last so long as well.

Bunbuns and Honey Snuggles stared in awe, they had had play fights before but nothing quite like this. They both wondered exactly how this 'tickle fight' worked. It didn't take long before the Teddiursa attempted to tickle the Buneary, but instead of tickling she accidentally scratched him with her claws causing the bunny pokemon to cry out as he jumped back a bit in surprise. "HEY WATCH IT!" He cried out, causing Honey Snuggles to covered her mouth, apologising profusely, quickly hugging Bunbuns to let him know she didn't mean to hurt him. "It's fine." Bunbuns sighed, ruffling the fur on her head, after all he knew she would never purposely cause him injury. Accidents should always be forgiven between friends. The commotion the two were causing, distracted Scarlett for a moment, nearly causing her to fall over as she looked at them, now unable to contain her laughter. Still she was worried after hearing the Buneary cry out, but it seemed the duo had already reconciled with each other. 'They really are good friends.' Scarlett thought to herself with a smile before forcing herself to stand up strongly. She had to do this for them not just herself.
ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 10:43 pm

The sudden shift in speed makes it impossible for the boy to parry the vines nor endure the sensations. He eventually succumbs to a fit of laughter as he collapses to his knees. With giggles and chuckles in between his words, he acknowledges Scarlett's victory and cries out for the vines to stop.

His Bulbasaur frowns as she stares at her trainer, disappointed that the foe was more than just a match for her. But, she's able to raise her spirits back up and extend out a vine to Berry, for a handshake vineshake. ""Ah well, you did well, and we both had fun!"

Suddenly, Deerling darts his head to the distant sky above Scarlett and her team. "He's back!"

The boy looks up and sees his incoming Pidgeotto in flight and flying downwards to him. He's holding a flat, round something in his beak.

Pidgeotto lands in front of the boy and extends to him a flat, round disc - it's a Technical Machine! The boy pets his Pidgeotto's head, grabs the disc, and thanks him.

Then, he turns to Scarlett. "Hey! So, we lost this TM 59 somewhere around here few hours ago. We spread out in search for it. Bulbasaur and Deerling must have been resting from their search when you stumbled onto them. Anyway, since you won, I'd like to reward you with this!"

He extends the disc to Deerling, who in turn picks it up with his mouth, and approaches Scarlett to give the disc to her.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 6:59 am

Scarlett Adams

Post WC: 451
Total WC: 3501

As the boy collapsed on the ground with laughter, Scarlett stopped trying to fight and slumped into the soft grass, wiping a tear from her eye. "Oh my goodness, that was the most fun I've had in ages." the girl admitted as her chuckles subsided and she began to rise back up, brushing some dirt and leaves off herself. Berry drew his vines back, before breaking out into a little dance that involved wiggling his butt and vines in sync, excited they had won, but also that everyone involved had enjoyed themselves. As the Bulbasaur offered her his vine, he gratefully extended his own, vineshaking. She had definitely been a worthy opponent that was for certain.

As deerling cried out Scarlett and company all looked up to where he was staring, noticing the bird Pokemon coming in to land. Scarlett eyed the Pidgeotto with awe, she had heard and researched the pigeon pokemon but this was the first time she had seen it in person. The young girl was from the Hoenn region so it wasn’t that odd to hear she hadn’t seen a Pokemon common in the Kanto, but still she didn’t speak out in case of appearing to be a fool. It appeared to have something shiny in its beak which it gave to the boy upon landing, to which he explains to her about it being a Technical Machine, something she did know quite a bit about seeing as her parents helped design a lot of them themselves. “Oh wow! Thank you so much!” Scarlett exclaimed excitedly. While she knew about them, she had never actually used one before, she would definitely be looking forward to, although she wasn’t sure if she had a Pokemon that could even use that exactly TM. Oh well, she would surely find one eventually, right?

Regardless she definitely appreciated the gesture, and she would use it wisely. Now that she noticed her surroundings a bit more, she noticed the sun was setting quite rapidly in the west, barely still any light remained in the sky and the stars and moon were shining brighter in the east. “Thank you again but unfortunately I must be on my way, it’s getting late and I promised my parents I would return before nightfall.” Scarlett apologised, with a small wave before calling to her Pokemon that were still watching and waiting, “Come on guys we gotta hurry!” She exclaimed before taking off at a light jog. Immediately Berry transformed into the form he had taken previously in the day, Skitty, and followed suit. Bunbuns and Honey Snuggles trailing just behind, each of them waving at the boy and his Pokemon one last time before doing so.

~END OF THREAD~
ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett's Journey Begins   Scarlett's Journey Begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarlett's Journey Begins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World RPG :: RP ! :: Kanto Region :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: