Pokémon World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon World RPG

A Pokemon Forum Based RP Site where every Pokemon is available for capture and can appear in any region!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Tune

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beedrill
Trainer
Trainer
Beedrill

PokéDollars : 97820

The First Tune Empty
PostSubject: The First Tune   The First Tune I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 8:19 pm

WC: 202
Total WC: 202

Route 7, the road that connects Saffron City to Lavender Town, and currently where a girl and her Popplio is located.

As the two walk away from their home of Saffron City, a melody from an acoustic guitar fills the open air, the one being held by Tina. As she finishes up her song, she takes her luggage off her back, puts the guitar strap over her shoulder, and let's the guitar rest upon her back. "Alright Siren! Are you ready to head over to... uh..." She stops walking and takes a map out of her luggage, she looks it over. "Are we heading to Mahogany town? I don't see Saffron City on here." She looked it over a couple more times until she realized it, she had the the Johto map, with a quick sigh, she puts it away. Siren sang a short tune "Huh? Oh uh... wrong map, but not a big deal! We can simply just head forward and figure it out, easy enough!" Tina gave her Popplio a confirming smile, Siren barked a happy tune, and they continued to walk with no other direction except away from home, they continue down the road, looking forward towards the experience.

Last edited by Beedrill on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PokéDollars : 98523

The First Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Tune   The First Tune I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 1:23 am

The melodies of Tina's guitar have attracted the attention of two wild Pokémon nearby.

Behind them, a Stunky tags along in silence. Maintaining a safe distance of two feet, it follows them hoping for an opportunity to hear another beautiful melody from Tina.

If, however, Tina were to keep walking, then a wild Frilish will eventually approach her. Frillish will politely ask her for a duel against her Popplio to improve its fighting ability and if it wins, then gain experience.

Back to top Go down
Beedrill
Trainer
Trainer
Beedrill

The First Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Tune   The First Tune I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 2:16 am

WC: 159
Total WC: 361

Tina continued to follow the path ahead, now hyped about what mysterious were in store ahead of her, and it seemed it didn't take her to long. She found herself facing her first encounter, a water/ghost type Pokemon known as Frillish, but that wasn't the only one around, she was completely oblivious to a Stunky behind her as well. Siren watched the Frillish from beside her trainer, Tina was looking over it trying get a good assumption on this Pokemon, as she knew nothing much of Pokemon other than the ones her parents own and her Popplio. "A pink jellyfish like Pokemon, must be a psychic water type, meaning your water moves won't be very effective, then let's go with our only other move, Siren, use pound!" Siren received her orders from her trusted trainer, with a smirk across her face, she runs up and leaps toward the Pokemon, ready to slam her flipper into her first opponent.

Last edited by Beedrill on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PokéDollars : 98523

The First Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Tune   The First Tune I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 10:56 pm

The wild Frillish was still waiting for a proper response to her challenge. Because of that, the Pound worked like a sucker punch and hit her off-guard.

To be fair, she wasn't exactly paying attention. She didn't hear the human giving out orders, which could have been her warning and go signal to dodge an incoming attack. As Siren was charging towards her, she was just staring in curiosity over his intentions.

"How very noble!"

Frillish's body flinched as if she was hit - except she wasn't. Siren, using a Normal move, passed through Frillish's body.

"Wait..."

Confused with what just happened, Frillish takes a moment to process things. Then, she erupts wide-eyed and grinning, "OH RIGHT I'M A GHOST!"

She laughs awkwardly for a few seconds, then realizes this is an actual combat and quickly snaps out of it. "Oh... um, right! My turn, right?!"

Frillish would fire harmful Bubbles at Siren.

YOUR Popplio (F) Lv. 5 [Water]
HP: 50/50
MP: 19/20
* -1 MP for using Pound on WILD Frillish

VS

WILD Frillish (F) Lv. 3 [Water/Ghost]
HP: 30/30
MP: 15/16
* -0 HP from YOUR Popplio's Pound: Normal can't damage Ghost
* -1 MP for using Bubble on YOUR Popplio
Back to top Go down
Beedrill
Trainer
Trainer
Beedrill

The First Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Tune   The First Tune I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 11:56 pm

WC: 152
Total WC: 513

Tina grinned in excitement, she felt like she already had the upper hand when she saw Siren close to her opponent, but she watched as Pound go through the Pokemon that flinched as if it got hit. She watched as the Frillish quickly realize it wasn't actually effected by the attack, awkwardly chuckle to itself, then proceed to use Bubbles. Tina was too confused to call out to Siren, who takes the hit, and quickly barks towards her trainer.

Tina shakes her head before looking at the Pokemon "Alright, it must be a ghost type, or has an ability that makes it immune to normal type attacks, then let's use our only other option! Siren, use Round!" The Popplio looked at the opposing Frillish before letting out a beautiful song, one that seemed to come from the oceans itself, the normal type Round becomes water type using the Popplio's 'Liquid Voice' ability.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Admin
Avaritia

PokéDollars : 98340

The First Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Tune   The First Tune I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 6:51 pm

Frillish laughed as Siren prepared another attack, expecting yet another futile attempt at punching the ghostly apparition. Instead, seems that the trainer and Pokemon wouldn't make the same mistake twice! The wild Pokemon's cockiness made her a very easy target as, instead of rushing in for another hit, the Popplio maintained its distance and unleashed a hauntingly beautiful song. Somehow, the song had taken physical shape and moisture from the air coalesced in a shape that could somehow resemble the song. That shape then launched itself at the bombastic Frillish who had little chance to dodge. Unfortunately... as the water attack made contact with her body, she glowed with its same color and it was harmlessly absorbed into her body. It seems Frillish had the Water Absorb ability and those types of attacks would be ineffective as well!

Frillish almost didn't believe her own luck. So far, everything had been going her way, and that greatly bolstered her confidence. Still smiling and having a great time with the bout, she cranked it up a notch. Since her first Bubble attack had gone off without a hitch she launched off two more Bubbles before diving toward Siren with outstretched arms, attempting a Constrict attack as well!

(Mod note: HP has been adjusted to fit the current stat system. Will also do so for Siren's information in your Pokemon post.)

The First Tune Popplio
SIREN -- LEVEL 5
HP: 58/70
MP: 20/20

+2 MP for new post
-12 HP (Not Very Effective!; Critical Hit!)

The First Tune RbvN9fL

The First Tune Frillish-f
WILD FRILLISH -- LEVEL 3
Information Discovered:
Ability: Water Absorb
Unusual Move: Constrict (Egg Move!)
HP: 50/50
MP: 13/16

+2 MP for new post
-0 HP (Water Absorb nullified attack!; Already Max HP!)
-3 MP for 3 moves used

Back to top Go down
Beedrill
Trainer
Trainer
Beedrill

The First Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Tune   The First Tune I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 8:39 pm

WC: 163
Total WC: 676

Another attack that seemed to do absolutely nothing, Tina was left in dismay. She clenched her fist, readied up on calling her next command and- Siren had received two more bubble attacks. What was the trainer suppose to do? This pokemon was immune to everything she had and had no idea what she could do at this point. Her first battle right after leaving and she was already against the impossible, she felt as though the adventure she just started, was already over.

She watches as the Frillish start charging towards the Popplio, and just before it made contact, Siren was returned to her pokeball. "No! No more... you win..." She says as she falls to her knees "I- I give, okay?" She had quickly been taken over by her defeat, she was use to failing something, but she had never experienced impossibility. She stood up, still clearly upset by it, and quickly attempted running around the Frillish to avoid any further confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Admin
Avaritia

The First Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Tune   The First Tune I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 2:30 am

Frillish was taken back a bit as her dive was interrupted by a sudden flash of light and her target vanished before she could finish the attack. Instead of her Constrict making the Popplio's day any worse, it collided with the ground instead. The collision may have hurt if, of course, Frillish was anything but a ghost. Instead, she just phased slightly through the ground on contact and quickly hovered back up again. She heard the trainer's words as she watched Tenoda attempt to flee, and after a moment of consideration, relaxed into a more neutral stance. She had proven her strength and had fun doing it-- that's all she needed to be content! Raising one of her tentacles and then sweeping it side to side in a slow wave, she bid the trainer farewell. Though, her expression almost said something like: "That was fun, come find me again when you're stronger!" Moments later, the wild Pokemon vanished entirely, leaving only a hint of moisture where she had been. Siren and Tina were free to choose what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Beedrill
Trainer
Trainer
Beedrill

The First Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Tune   The First Tune I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:18 am

WC: 169
Total WC: 845

Tina had reached Lavender town with heavy breaths, although she has barely done any exercise in her life, she has learned great breathing exercises for playing wind instrument, and its kind of helpful in this situation. She sat on the ground to relax, her legs ached from that running, but she had gotten away from that pokemon. "Nobody told me there were pokemon that was impossible to fight, how do you beat impossibility..." She complained to the open air, and with a sigh, took out the pokeball that help her Popplio. "I'm sorry I let you down, you rest for a little bit longer" she knew Siren didn't take all that much damage, but every little bit of rest to heal up helps in the long run. Tina stood up, looked around the town for a nearby bench and sat on that instead. Looking up towards the sky towards the flying bird pokemon, thinking about whether she should just head home now or head forward, she continued to relax.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Admin
Avaritia

The First Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Tune   The First Tune I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 9:53 pm

Tina's relaxation wouldn't quite last for long. As the trainer lounged on the bench mulling on her failures, she drew the attention of what looked like a nearby trainer. Said trainer was decked out in full goth gear: long black trench coat, three spiked earrings on each ear, studded belt, black military boots, and long, equally black hair that blocked most of his face. This look could have been a little intimidating more than offputting if the boy wasn't a solid 4'11" at most. He looked about Tina's age. What solidified his stance as a trainer was one Dusk Ball clipped to his belt and a Duskull hovering near his shoulder.

It seemed he had heard Tina's mumbling about her battle attempt and took interest after she finally found a spot to sit. The short goth boy casually strolled toward her and gave a strangely friendly wave considering his appearance. Wherever he went, his Duskull followed closely behind. He stopped when he was standing close enough to be considered "chatting range", but stood rather than sit on the bench next to her. "Tough battle, huh?" he asked, then continued without waiting for a response, "Me and Dusky lost ours today too. But don't let it getcha down too much; there's always tomorrow." He gave Tina a thumbs up. "The name's Dread, hopeless resident of Lavender Town. Chef extraordinaire and trainer not-so-extraordinaire. Haven't seen ya around before and usually our little dump gives people the creeps but you looked depressed far before hanging around here. So I thought I'd say hi. What brings you to Lavender, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Beedrill
Trainer
Trainer
Beedrill

The First Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Tune   The First Tune I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 12:19 pm

WC: 259
Total WC: 1104

Relaxation apparently comes with one expense, the passage of time. She hadn't yet got comfortable before hearing a voice, sounding as if speaking to her. She tilted her head forward to confirm her suspicions and sure enough, somebody in a style she has seen many of at one of the concert she has been too. The guy was definitely cheering her up about the situation she was in, in fact she felt kind of pumped up quite quickly, but she quickly hid away her energy before it became too apparent.

"Ah, right! I uh... actually don't know where I am, but this place doesn't look all that bad." She looked around, to her it looked like any normal town except for the citizens looking abnormally down and a sort of tower. She never heard of Lavender town, but then again, she has only heard of places her parents went or concerts she was able to go to. She has no idea of the stories of this place, so she is unaware of why this place is considered creepy. "I had grabbed the wrong map and just recently left home to start an adventure." She says remembering the troubles she had up to this point, but the words 'there's always tomorrow' pops into her head and she smiles brighter. "Oh, and I'm Tenoda! I'm from Saffron City, and I'm a musician first and a trainer in training second." She introduced herself, only to realize the guy might be using a nickname "If you like, you can just call me Tina"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Tune   The First Tune I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Tune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World RPG :: RP ! :: Kanto Region :: Lavender Town-
Jump to: