Pokémon World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon World RPG

A Pokemon Forum Based RP Site where every Pokemon is available for capture and can appear in any region!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro16
Trainer
Trainer
Hiro16

PokéDollars : 97942

Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada) Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada)   Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 11:37 pm

Hiro
17 Years Old
Current Party:
Chimchar Lv.5

Word Count:
Hiro sighed as he closed his book. He has been reading this psychology book for a few hours at this point. He was a solid forty-eight hours into his journey as a trainer, and he was already more interested in reading his book than continuing on his adventure doing, well, adventuring. Hiro, of course, had his headphones on. Not because he was listening to music, but solely because he was trying to avoid any type of contact with any wandering trainers. Hiro closed his eyes and leaned his head back onto the tree, but that didn't last long until a familiar weight scrambled across his lap. Hiro opened his eyes to see his partner run around a bit before running towards the tree Hiro was in front of. After climbing a tiny bit up the tree, Chimchar dropped and landed on Hiro's head. Hiro sighed very lightly before he put his book back into his bag and picked himself up, removing both his headphones and Chimchar off his head.
"Getting antsy, bud? Yeah, I guess we have been lazing around a bit too long today. Might as well continue on our adventure." Hiro commented, putting the headphones around his neck before putting Chimchar back on his head. "Let's try to get into town today, how does that sound?"Hiro asked Chimchar, who responded with a very chipper, "Char!"

Last edited by Hiro16 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PokéDollars : 100120

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada)   Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 6:17 am

If Hiro could be bothered to pay attention to his surroundings he would spy three Pokemon close to his location.

To the Left
there was a Natu, pecking about the ground, flapping occasionally. Seemingly oblivious to the boy and his Pokemon.

To the right there was the mushroom Pokemon, Paras, that unlike the former, was well aware of the presence of the human, and was looking to skitter away timidly.

While directly in front
of him was a Wurmple, hanging back a thread from its mouth from a branch of a tree, trying to lower itself down to the ground. If Hiro was to continue walking forward he would find his face full of the bug type Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Hiro16
Trainer
Trainer
Hiro16

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada)   Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 1:13 pm

Hiro
17 Years Old
Current Party:
Chimchar Lv.5

Word Count:
Total:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hiro was planning to just go forward, but his partner had other ideas. Chimchar looked off to the right and saw what seemed like a moving mushroom. Being intrigued by that, Chimchar jumped off Hiro's head and started to trot towards the Pokemon. Hiro turned his head calling out, "Zuko!" Chimchar completley ignored Hiro's call as he continued on his way towards the Pokemon. Hiro squinted towards the Pokemon. "Paras?" Hiro mumbled under his breath before he started running after Chimchar.

Chimchar eventually stopped when he got to the Paras. He was rather disappointed at the fact there were no moving mushrooms, but still gave a chipper "Char!" either way and smiled at the very obvious timid 'Mon. Hiro stopped about a foot away from the two, just looking at Chimchar interact with Paras, even if it would most likely only last a few seconds. But, Pokemon interaction was most of the reason why he started on this adventure.

Last edited by Hiro16 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada)   Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 7:44 pm

Pokemon Encounter: Paras - Level 1 - F
Attempt To Befriend:
Chance: 50% - Success (1000 Roll) = 501-1000
Roll for Befriend: 331 - FAILURE
Chance Next Post: 50%

The Paras shook in fear as the Chimchar approached, incredibly scared but completely rooted to the spot. It tried to make its little legs run for it, but just couldn't at the sight of the fire Pokemon and its trainer approaching, the fear completely freezing the little mushroom Pokemon.

OOC: Apologies for the wait, had a busy weekend~
Back to top Go down
Hiro16
Trainer
Trainer
Hiro16

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada)   Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 9:37 pm

Hiro
17 Years Old
Current Party:
Chimchar Lv.5

Word Count:
Total:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hiro slowly took out his notebook from his bag and a pencil, about to take notes, until he actually observed what was happening between the two Pokemon. Chimchar was very extroverted. Hiro knew this very well by his interactions with him the past few days. And Paras looked like she was very much not interested in socializing with Chimchar. Hiro slowly got low, crouching, and picked up a berry off the ground. "Zuko, come back here." He called in a soothing voice. Chimchar happily looked between Hiro and Paras, wanting to interact more with the fellow 'Mon but ultimately decided to listen to Hiro and run back to him, running up Hiro's arm and perching on his shoulder while holding on his neck. Hiro gave a slight smile at the Paras. He quite enjoyed the anti-social behavior of the Paras, being very anti-social himself. He also found it very interesting that this Pokemon was anti-social to begin with. Most Pokemon he met we a lot like Chimchar, which is very energetic or overly friendly. Hiro reached out his hand, holding the berry, offering it to the timid Paras. "We're not here to hurt you." Hiro cooed at Paras, still giving a gentle smile.

(OOC: No worries! No complaints here)

Last edited by Hiro16 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada)   Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 4:32 pm

Attempt To Befriend:
Roll for Befriend: 468 - FAILURE
Chance Next Post: 50%

The Paras still wasn't completely convinced by the human's words, but it did really want that berry. Carefully it outstretched one of its claws, piecing the berry just enough to hold onto it and instantly withdrawing in a snatch like motion before shoving the berry into its face and eating it with glee. The bug Pokemon then looked back up at the trainer, its eyes pleading for more.
Back to top Go down
Hiro16
Trainer
Trainer
Hiro16

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada)   Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 6:50 pm

Hiro
17 Years Old
Current Party:
Chimchar Lv.5

Word Count:
Total:

Hiro continued to smile at Paras as the shy Pokemon snatched the berry away from him and started eating it. Hiro then cocked his head to the side a bit when Paras continued to look at him. He looked down in thought for a moment, trying to think what she was trying to say, and then opened his eyes wide. "Oh!" He exclaimed, finally realizing what she wanted. Hiro touched his pockets a bit and realized he didn't have anymore. He hummed a bit, taking off his bag slowly, as to not startle the Pokemon, and started digging around to see if he had anything to give to the Paras. Chimchar noticed Hiro looking, so decided to take matters into his own hands. Chimchar jumped off of Hiro and scurried off in the opposite direction of Hiro and Paras. Chimchar took his mission to find berries for his new friend quite seriously, and because of that drive, he was able to collect much more berries than Hiro would have in the short amount of time.

Hiro was biting his bottom lip in slight frustration. He knew for a fact that he packed snacks before leaving. Did he really eat all of the food? "Zuko probably got in my bag again." Hiro thought to himself as he kept looking up to make sure Paras didn't run away. Luckily, Chimchar was here to save the day. Chimchar walked past Hiro and dropped about fifteen berries he found laying around, giving Paras another cheerful, yet prideful, "Char!" Hiro stopped looking at his bag and gave a slight smile at Chimchar. "Little overboard, don't you think buddy?" Hiro teased a bit, giving a little chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada)   Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:50 am

Attempt To Befriend:
Roll for Befriend: 849 - SUCCESS - Congratulations! You may offer the Pokemon a Pokeball and it will happily join your team!

The little bug Pokemon seemed overjoyed by the overwhelming number of berries. Perhaps these two weren't so bad after all, it thought digging into the pile of berries with glee. It continued to stuff its face till it felt itself get so full it could barely move, giving a small 'PAR!' in delight to the trainer and Chimchar before falling onto its side and using it claws to rub its own belly. Honestly, it could get used to this.
Back to top Go down
Hiro16
Trainer
Trainer
Hiro16

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada)   Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 3:40 am

Hiro
17 Years Old
Current Party:
Chimchar Lv.5

Word Count:
Total:

Hiro continued to smile at the Pokemon as she enjoyed the berries Chimchar went out of his way to collect. While Paras was eating, Hiro started to think about what he wanted to get out of his journey as a Pokemon trainer. A big chunk of his reasoning on going on this adventure is to learn more about how Pokemon act, right? This encounter itself intrigued him quite a bit. He wasn't expecting a Pokemon to act so tremulous yet he just met one.

Chimchar looked over at Hiro and he cocked his head at him when he saw that he was deep in thought. Now that he has had some time traveling with the young trainer, Chimchar was well aware at Hiro frequent deep thoughts. Chimchar would actually prefer if Hiro would stop them, since usually they would stop progressing when he had them. Chimchar then looked at his new friend and gave a smile when he saw that Paras was very obviously loving the berries he picked, and called back to his trainer with a jolly, "Char!"

Hiro snapped back to reality when he heard the cry of his Pokemon, and looked back at the scene happening in front of him. "Zuko could also really use a friend. I'm starting to think my presence isn't enough for him." Hiro joked inside of his own head. He thought it was funny enough that he let out a little chuckle. "Okay, I hate to admit this, but I think I officially need to get some human interaction stat." Hiro added on to his thought. He always felt that once you start cracking bad jokes inside of your head, you were already showing signs of insanity. He then took one more look at Paras and reached in his bag, pulling out a Pokeball. "Hey, what do you say about going on an adventure with me and Zuko here? I'm sure we will find much more delicious food." He offered the Pokemon.

Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada)   Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 8:28 am

The Paras looked up with glee at the prospect of joining Hiro and Chimchar, however it looked a little worried for a second and darted off into the shrubbery nearby for a minute before returning with a strange looking Pokemon egg on its back. The Paras then lifted its left front claw and screeched a little 'Paras!' out in excitement before happily tapping the Pokeball's button and jumping inside, not even attempting to break free. Upon closer inspection of the egg you'll notice that it was not alone, next to it was a small sack that appeared to be made of spider silk. If you were to look inside you would find two items, a small boxing glove on a spring (Lucky Punch) and a rock that looked sort of ordinary, except for the red crystals spiking out from it (Heat Rock).

*YOU OBTAINED A MYSTERY EGG!*

Placed in Slot 3

*YOU CAUGHT PARAS*
(Used 1 Pokeball)
(Please include your choice of nickname in your next post, or simply say you don't give it one)

Slot 2: Paras
Nickname: -
Ability: Effect Spore
Level: 1
EXP: 0/1
Moves:
Lv. 1 - Scratch
HP (Health Points):
MP (Move Points):
Happiness: 30

*YOU OBTAINED HEAT ROCK!*

*YOU OBTAINED LUCKY PUNCH!*

For Moderation Purposes:
Back to top Go down
Hiro16
Trainer
Trainer
Hiro16

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada)   Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 11:43 am

Hiro looked impressed by all the clout Paras apparently had.
(OOC: For neatness sake, Paras nickname is Gwyn)
Hiro
17 Years Old
Current Party:
Chimchar Lv.5

Word Count:
Total:

Hiro smiled at the Pokeball. He was weirdly happy at the fact that he just caught his first Pokemon. He put Paras, whom he has decided to call Gwyn, into a lower pocket of his bag where he put all of the Pokeballs, mostly for easier access. Hiro then looked at the egg Paras left, cocking his head a bit. Chimchar, on the other hand, looked at the silk sack and started digging into it, pulling out the items and going back towards his trainer, climbing on him as Hiro started to stand up, now holding the egg. "So, this is a Pokemon egg. What do you think is inside?" He asked Chimchar, who basically gave a shrug before dropping the items in his bag. Hiro nodded. "Okay, yeah, lets go find some people who can respond to me with words, how does that sound?" Hiro asked, Chimchar, ho responded with a happy "Char~!" as he dropped down in Hiro's bag himself. Hiro looked around now that he was essentially alone in the forest, and gave a dedicated sigh, also giving a nod and repositioning his bag before he started marching towards where he believed Pewter City was to continue his journey.

[Thread End]

Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: EXPERIENCE & HAPPINESS COUNTER   Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 7:10 pm

EXP TALLY:

CHIMCHAR - 28 EXP - Increased to Level 9 (Learnt Ember & Taunt)
PARAS - 4 EXP - Increased to Level 3 (Learnt Sleep Powder)
EGG - 4 EXP

HAPPINESS TALLY:

CHIMCHAR - 5 from exp + 30 from levelling = 35 Total
PARAS - 0 from exp + 5 from levelling = 5 Total

PokeDollars Earnt: 142
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada)   Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Start To A New Day. (Hiro Yamada)
Page 1 of 1